Updated: September 13, 2021
Internet Marketing/Making Money Online/Affiliate Marketing/Networking Marketing is NOT for you.
It does work, but can you cut it?
- You have to think of it as a business.
- You have to part with some money. Not as much as if you were to run Cafe or open a shop. But you have to part money. – (Though there are ways to cover the costs.)
- Creating a business online is not NO COST; it’s Low Cost.
- If you think that all you need to do is push one button and never do anything, you are wrong. If someone said that to you, it is a lie.
- There will be problems. If you think it will work perfectly, the first go, you are lucky. Can you carry on?
- If you think you will stop as soon as your family or friend tell you that this won’t work. Then don’t start. They will keep saying it to you every time they see you.
- If there a training video or written instructions you don’t look at, then cry when you don’t know how to do anything, and no one will help you. Then this is not for you.
Still, think this is for you?
I have a test to see if this is the right thing for you.
Follow the steps, take action.
Watch all the videos.
If you can’t do this, then try to figure it out. I maybe can help, but I can’t promise you.
This is as basic and stripped down as it gets. If this is too much, then try again later or maybe this is not for you.
Follow the steps till the end and as long as you don’t already have a mentor. I will mentor you for free.
Here is the link. https://tdpages.com/41989/page80014
I hope to see you on the other side.